from 12.03.2020 until 15.03.2020
10 days in winter. All about international music. The annual Snowjazz Festival comes back to Gastein. Finest jazz. In a beautiful winter scenery. Wellness? Awaits you at the Sendlhof. The slope? Just a stone‘s throw away.The ski passes? Directly at the Sendlhof reception.
3 nights in a double or single room:
- 3/4 Sendlhof culinary
- 1 bottle Sendlhof prosecco
- 1 Gasteiner radon bath per person
- € 10,- wellness voucher per person
- 1 voucher for a "Schihaubengericht"
- 1 ticket for a jazz evening per person
- 1 ticket for the railway up and down the hill per person for non-skiers to
get the best view from above over our valley!*
* For bookings from 2 people, it is possible to change the two
railway tickets up and down the hill into one day-ski-pass.
* Our prices are "from" prices and per person and offer! The tourist tax of € 2,40 per person & day as well as the national tax of € 1,10 per person & stay (from 5 days) will be charged separately. Children up to 15 years are free of charge.
Winter hiking with our guide Christian
Explore the deep-snow Gastein Valley! Our hiking guide Christian shows you the best places in our beautiful mountains either with snow shoes or for winter hiking!
Up for it? Every tuesday & thursday!
What else you can do her in the Valley? Skiing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing, ice skating & curling, freeriding, horse drawn sleigh rides and and and ...