- 3 nights in a double or single room
- Sendlhof culinary
- 1 bottle Sendlhof prosecco
- 1 Gasteiner radon bath per person
- 1 cocktail at Sportgastein
- € 10,- wellness voucher per person
- 1 ticket for the cable railway up and down the hill for non-skiers
Further informations & AGB
Check-In / Check-Out
The rooms are available from 2 p.m. and will be reserved for you until 6 p.m. If you arrive after 6 p.m. we kindly ask you to inform us in advance. On departure the rooms must be vacated until 11 a.m. latest.
€ 2,40 per person/day as well as a one-time provincial levy of €1,10 per person and stay (Children under 15 years are exempt from these taxes)
Booking & Payment
To fix your reservation we request a pre payment by bank transfer to our account.
Accepted Payment methods
Cash (EUR), Maestro, VISA, Mastercard (card payment from € 50,-)
Our cancellation policy
If you must cancel your fixed reservation, we bill the following cancellation charges:
- Until 30 days before arrival – free of charge
- 39 until 14 days before arrival - 30%
- 13 until 7 days before arrival - 50%
- 6 until 1 day before arrival 90%
In case of no show, a delayed arrival or earlier departure we are compelled to bill the full amount of the confirmed rate. To avoid unnecessary cancellation costs, we recommend you a cancellation insurance over www.europaeische.at.
Dogs in the Sendlhof
Dogs are welcome on request and for a small fee!
Please note that there are areas in which your four-legged friend is not allowed! So we ask for your understanding that no dogs are wanted in the restaurant and in the Aqua Vitalis wellnessarea. In the garden your dog may be allowed, but only with our prior consent and in a specific area.
General Conditions and Terms
For all reservations the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply.